MOST POPULAR POSTS
- More Than Half of Doctors Now Use Tablets for Work Reasons
- 44% of Adults Received the Flu Vaccine Last Year
- Radiation Oncologists Are More Active on Internet for Work than Radiologists
- Are Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Using the Internet for Work Reasons?
- Johnson & Johnson Continues to Be the #1 Pharma Company Advertising in Medical Journals through Q3 2013
- Oral Diabetes Drug Category Shows Large Increase in Professional Health Journal Advertising through September 2013
Kantar Mediaâ€™s Sources & Interactionsâ„˘ Studies offer a detailed examination of healthcare professionalsâ€™ online and mobile activities, e-detailing experience, and exposure to (and evaluation of) information sources including traditional and...Get the Study View more Studies
GUIDES & DECKSView all Guides & Decks
Doctorsâ€™ media consumption habits are changing. Is this a crisis, opportunity or simply the new normal for marketers and publishers? Download the guide to get a high-level view of physician media habits and advertising trends. Mobile device usage Top professional tasks by device Important information sources Professional journal readership and advertising Healthcar...Download White Paper
The 2013 MARS OTC/DTC Study, which ties multimedia consumption to medical ailments, pharma brands, and many other data points, is now available. Click here to download the following infographics to get a high-level view of some of the hot...