MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Nurses and Physicians Assistants are Almost as Valued as Doctors to Consumers
- Adults Who Use Coupons for Prescriptions are More Likely to Value Healthcare Ads and Take Actions
- Adults with COPD & Kidney Disease are More Likely to Eat Unhealthy
- The Majority of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Use Smartphones for Work
- Are Healthcare Professionals Communicating with Patients Through Email?
- Are Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Using the Internet for Work Reasons?
Kantar Mediaâ€™s Sources & Interactionsâ„˘ Studies offer a detailed examination of healthcare professionalsâ€™ online and mobile activities, e-detailing experience, and exposure to (and evaluation of) information sources including traditional and...Get the Study View more Studies
GUIDES & DECKSView all Guides & Decks
Doctorsâ€™ media consumption habits are changing. Is this a crisis, opportunity or simply the new normal for marketers and publishers? Download the guide to get a high-level view of physician media habits and advertising trends. Mobile device usage Top professional tasks by device Important information sources Professional journal readership and advertising Healthcar...Download White Paper
Learn more about point-of-care advertising and its impact on consumers in our new infographic. Are adults being reached by POC media? What actions are they taking due to the advertisement? Click here to download this infographic and learn...