MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Products Recommended Oncology Nurses, Patients Seen and Other Demographic Insights
- Are Dental Hygienists Using the Internet for Work?
- Almost Half of Doctors Use Smartphones to Reference Drug Data
- Which Pharma Companies are Making Big Investments to Medical Journal Advertising in 2014?
- Top 5 Drug Products Advertising in Professional Health Journals (Dollars) through February 2014
- The Top Drug Classes Advertising in Print Medical Journals through February 2014 by Pages
Kantar Mediaâ€™s Sources & Interactionsâ„˘ Studies offer a detailed examination of healthcare professionalsâ€™ online and mobile activities, e-detailing experience, and exposure to (and evaluation of) information sources including traditional and...Get the Study View more Studies
GUIDES & DECKSView all Guides & Decks
Doctorsâ€™ media consumption habits are changing. Is this a crisis, opportunity or simply the new normal for marketers and publishers? Download the guide to get a high-level view of physician media habits and advertising trends. Mobile device usage Top professional tasks by device Important information sources Professional journal readership and advertising Healthcar...Download White Paper
The 2013 MARS OTC/DTC Study, which ties multimedia consumption to medical ailments, pharma brands, and many other data points, is now available. Click here to download the following infographics to get a high-level view of some of the hot...