MOST POPULAR POSTS
- How Many Doctors Use Tablets?
- Digital Adoption Among Healthcare Key Opinion Leaders
- How Can You Reach Physicians?
- Which Pharma Companies Spent the Most in Print Journals in 2014?
- The Top Drug Product Classes Advertising in Professional Health Journals in 2014
- 2014's Most Advertised Drug Class in Medical Journals
Kantar Media’s Sources & Interactions™ Studies offer a detailed examination of healthcare professionals’ online and mobile activities, e-detailing experience, and exposure to (and evaluation of) information sources including traditional and...Get the Study View more Studies
GUIDES & DECKSView all Guides & Decks
Almost 6 million adults use e-cigarettes despite the uncertainties around regulation and health consequences, according to Kantar Media’s MARS Consumer Health Study. E-cigs are quickly becoming a top competitor for both OTC and prescription smoking cessation products. This free guide gives you: A profile of the average e-cigarette user and how this person...Download White Paper
Learn more about point-of-care advertising and its impact on consumers in our new infographic. Are adults being reached by POC media? What actions are they taking due to the advertisement? Click here to download this infographic and learn...